Our Shareholders

Established in 1987 as Manulifilm S.p.A., the company changed its name to Manucor S.p.A. in 2008 and from November 2009 until March 2018 was a joint venture between Reno De Medici S.p.A. and Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A.

Since September 2019 the capital of the Company has been held equally by Loren SPV S.r.l. and by Biaxplen LLC. From April 2022 Biaxplen’s shareholding LLC was reduced to 49%.

On 16 January 2023, a complex financial transaction was concluded, as a result of which Biaxplen LLC exited Manucor’s share capital entirely.
As a result of the transaction, Loren SPV Srl, which already held 50 % of the Manucor shares, increased to 95 %, while the remaining 5 % stake was acquired by L&M SpA, a company specifically set up by Luigi Scagliotti and Matteo Rossini, Manucor’s CEO and Chairman of the Board respectively. All Manucor shares are therefore exclusively owned by Italian owners.

Where next

About Us

In a few Words


Manucor S.p.A. - Strada Cons. Cellole-Piedimonte, loc. Quintola , 81037 Sessa Aurunca Caserta, Italia